Baltimore Immigration Museum – Immigrant House1308 Beason St, Baltimore, MD 21230 www.immigrationbaltimore.org
- Free Parking
- Photography Permitted
The Baltimore Immigration Museum tells the story of the many immigrants of various nationalities and ethnicities who came to Baltimore between 1830 and 1914. In 2013, after a long search for a site, the Baltimore Immigration Memorial Inc. and the Christ United Church of Christ partnered to establish a museum in the building adjacent to the church on Beason Street. The building is a very appropriate home for the museum, as it was used as an immigrant house from 1904 to 1914, providing temporary accommodation to individuals new to Baltimore as they found more permanent housing.