photo by Domino Sugar
Domino Sugar Factory Tour
Friday, October 5, 2018 10:00 amEnds
Friday, October 5, 2018 5:00 pm
Tour InformationQuantity Available
14 /tourTour Times
- Guided Tour #1: 10AM-11:30AM
Guided Tour #2: 1PM-2:30PM (reserved)
Guided Tour #3: 3:30PM-5PM (reserved)
About the Event
Lottery closed! Winners will be notified today. In the meantime, take a look at all the tours and open houses Doors Open Baltimore has to offer!
Take a rare look inside Baltimore’s iconic Domino Sugar Refinery!
There will be extensive walking and some stair-climbing involved in the tour, so this activity may not be appropriate for those who find either of those activities to be strenuous. Photos will be allowed on some but not all parts of the tour.
Meet at the Main gate located at the intersection of Woodall Street. Security will check you in and escort you to the administration building.
- All tour attendees must bring photo identification in order to enter the site. as we are a secure port facility.
- No open-toe shoes or heels are permitted on premises, so please wear sturdy shoes or boots.
- Long pants are also required in the refinery.
- All jewelry except for wedding bands must be removed prior to the tour.
About the Domino Sugar Factory
Designed by the firm of Charles T. Main, the Domino Sugar Baltimore Refinery has been in continual use for 96 years and today produces 14 percent of the nation’s cane sugar. The original buildings of steel, concrete and brick each serve a distinct purpose in the refining, packaging and shipping of sugar.