Baltimore Food Hub
1408 N. Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21213
The former Baltimore City Eastern High-Service Pumping Station—designed by architect Jackson C. Gott and built in 1891—received new life as the Baltimore Food Hub, a restoration project undertaken by the American Communities Trust to bring businesses to East Baltimore. The mixed-use campus comprises five brick buildings, including two stables, a machine shop, garage, and warehouse. The buildings are well-suited for general offices as well as food-related venues. Architects Ziger/Snead designed this project.
- Accessibility: Accessible
- Parking: Free On-Site Parking
- Photography: Permitted