Agora at the Marburg Mansion
14 W Mt Vernon Pl, Baltimore, MD 21201
This impressive home was built for George Small, a wealthy merchant. In 1890, Theodore Marburg, ambassador to Belgium, bought the resident and began a six year renovation to include the addition of a grand staircase, an addition one and a half floors, and a new facade. Marburg, a collector of ornate furniture and art, elaborately decorated the interior. It is now offices for Agora Publishing.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Photography: No restrictions