Mount Calvary Catholic Church
816 N Eutaw St, Baltimore, MD 21201
The congregation of Mt. Calvary Catholic Church was established in 1842, and by 1846, had commissioned, built, and consecrated the building we see today. Robert Cary Long Jr. designed the building, and it was soon expanded several times through the decades, as the parish grew. The building incorporates the work of artists John La Farge, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Thorsten Sigstedt, E. Donald Robb, and organ builders Dirk Flentrop and Charles Fisk.
Tours available, and possibly organ music!
- Accessibility: Fully Accessible
- Parking: Street Parking
- Photography: Allowed