Baltimore Immigration Museum
1308 Beason Street, Baltimore, MD 21230 (South Baltimore)
Limited Hours: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The Baltimore Immigration Museum tells the story of the many immigrants of various nationalities and ethnicities who came to Baltimore between 1830 and 1914. In 2013, after a long search for a site, the Baltimore Immigration Memorial Inc. and the Christ United Church of Christ partnered to establish a museum in the building adjacent to the church on Beason Street. The building is a very appropriate home for the museum: it was used as an immigrant house from 1904 to 1914 to provide temporary accommodations to immigrants searching for permanent housing.
- Accessibility: Accessible
- Parking: Free Parking
- Photography: Permitted
- Hours: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM